19 September 2006

Are you a Republican or a Democrat?

Here is a little test that will help you decide:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you.

You are carrying a Glock cal 40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.



What do you do?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Democrat's Answer:

· Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

· Does the man look poor! Or oppressed?

· Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

· Could we run away?

· What does my wife think? What about the kids?

· Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock t he knife out of his hand?

· What does the law say about this situation?

· Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

· Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

· Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

· Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

· If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

· Should I call 9-1-1?

· Why is this street so deserted?

· We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

· This is all so confusing!

· I need to discuss with some friends over a latte and try to come to a consensus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Redneck's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click.....

(Sounds of reloading)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click...

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Tips? Or are they Hollow Points?"

Son: "You got him, Pop! Can I shoot the next one?"

Wife: "You are not taking that to the taxidermist!"

1 Comments:

Blogger KiltedAnglican said...

hahahahaha! thats awsome!

SK

19/9/06 16:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home